class="min-h-[98px] md:min-h-[128px] rev:min-h-0 print:hidden"
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Mint Citrus Syrup (fresh mint, lemon juice, water, sugar)
- 1 oz grenadine
- 1 oz blue curaçao
- Mint to garnish
- Measure and pour 1 oz. grenadine into the bottom of a highball glass.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- In a shaker, combine vodka and mint lemon syrup with ice and shake until the shaker is very cold.
- Pour the shaker contents carefully into the glass over the back of a spoon so it won't mix into the grenadine.
- Top with the blue curaçao pouring over the back of a spoon and garnish with mint and berries.
20" class="fixed bottom-0 right-0 pr-4">