These bite-sized wonton cups are fully-loaded with Korean spiced beef, sour kimchi, smooth cream cheese, savory cheddar, and topped with fresh cilantro. Talk about delicious! They’re incredibly easy to put together and make a great appetizer option for all your holiday gatherings and game days.
Want more appetizer inspo? We’ve gotcha covered! Try making our Cauliflower Bacon Dip (keto-friendly), BLT Flatbreads with Avocado, or Green Goddess Chicken Sliders. They’re all equally addictive. Oh, and we also love serving these wonton cups with a drizzle of sriracha and a side of homemade ranch for dipping. Yum, yum.
Korean Beef Wonton Cups
- 48 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 tsp. Ginger Purée
- 2 tsp. Garlic Purée
- 2 tbsp. Liquid Aminos (or Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce)
- 1 tsp. Pure Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp. Dark Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes, optional
- 1/2 cup Mild or Spicy Kimchi, chopped
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- ½ cup shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh Cilantro Leaves, as needed for garnish
- Sesame Seeds, as needed for garnish