This fresh homemade pesto is great on pasta, baked potatoes, pizza, or bread. Store in the fridge for about a week and don’t be afraid to freeze!
- 1 ½ cups Soli Organic baby spinach leaves
- ¾ cup Soli Organic basil leaves
- ½ cup toasted pine nuts
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place spinach, basil, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, lemon zest, and pepper into a food processor; blend until nearly smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl with a spatula as necessary.
- Drizzle remaining olive oil into the mixture while processing until smooth.
Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com