Elevate your Friendsgiving feast with a delightful Harvest Salad featuring fresh Soli Organic Baby Spinach, a medley of autumnal flavors, and a zesty dressing that's sure to impress.
- ROASTED SWEET POTATOES
- 1 lb sweet potatoes (2 medium sweet potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- MAPLE LIME DRESSING
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice freshly squeezed
- SALAD INGREDIENTS
- 4.5 oz Soli Organic Baby Spinach
- 1 small green apple chopped
- 1 small red apple chopped
- ⅓ cup pecans toasted
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds toasted
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Roast sweet potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dice peeled sweet potatoes into ½-inch or 1-inch thick pieces. Add them to a mixing bowl along with 2 tablespoons olive oil, and ¼ teaspoon salt and toss to combine.
- Spread sweet potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast at 400 F for 15 or 20 minutes on a medium rack. Remove from the oven and let cool. Proceed with the rest of the recipe while the sweet potatoes are roasted.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the salad dressing in a separate jar. Whisk together with a fork until emulsified.
- Add baby spinach, chopped apples, toasted pecans (some of them chopped), toasted pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, feta cheese, and roasted sweet potatoes to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the salad dressing and toss to combine.
Recipe adapted from https://juliasalbum.com/sweet-potato-salad/#recipe